Friday, August 29, 2008

TOOL BELT DIVAS!!!


Tanisha threw a great birthday party for a friend in our ward. The theme was, "Tool Belt Divas." She went all out...decorations, hats, fondant cake, etc. We felt very "manly" as we tried to identify tools and build things. My friend Alene and I were partners in the birdhouse building contest and we won! (I had some major aggression to get out that night!) We won a Diva tool belt, pink safety goggles, a pink hammer and gloves and a screwdriver. We all had a blast! Thanks girls!

6 comments:

Livingston Family News said...

Jen you look so cute...Are you taking notes? Love ya girlfriend...Angel

Alene said...

I had a blast with you at the party. Thanks for winning me a lot of great stuff :)

Rogers said...

It looks like a lot of fun! You look great as usual. What a great idea.

Gardner Family said...

It was a fun party and I'm glad you and Alene won the "Tool Belt Diva" contest. Not only did you score some great gifts, you got out some major aggression on that poor bird house.

cassie said...

Jen, thought I'd check out your blog. Your kids are adorable! It was good seeing you again the other night. You are just as beautiful as you were in high school, I'm still jealous! We will definitely have to get the girls together more often.

Stacey said...

Cute pictures Jen! What a fun group of girls!