Sunday, September 7, 2008

SCOTT ROCKS!!!!!


My youngest brother Scott is in a band called White Mammoth. They are really good (of course I'm not prejudiced at all!) They are really fun to listen to and we love to watch Scotty rock out. He is an amazingly talented musician...he plays the guitar and piano, and sings and writes music too. White Mammoth played on Saturday at Tempe Marketplace and it was the first time that my kids were able to see Uncle Scotty play. They thought he was cool before but now they think he is "the bomb!" We're proud of you Scott...you rock!

6 comments:

LBJ said...

So great of you to support Scott. It meant the world to him that his family was there for him. I think you're "the bomb".

Livingston Family News said...

How cool Jen...You have a Rock Star Brother in a Band...Your family is so Cool...

stacy said...

that is SO AWESOME! bands are the best!

Rogers said...

It looks like a lot of fun. If your brother is anything like you playing rock band I am sure he is awesome because you rock!

Rocker Mama said...

Rock on, my brotha!!!

Kenyon said...

I just ran across your blog through Robin Lee. Your family is so cute. I adore Rachel and have loved getting to know her. She is a very special girl....I know you are well aware of that :)