Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to School!





So, the first day back to school is always so full of excitement...new clothes, new backpacks, new lunchboxes, new teachers, and new friends. That's all great for the kiddos, but for Mom it means being away from my kids all day, everyday! This is very hard for me because I miss not being with them. I just don't get to spend as much time as I'd like with them during the school year! So, I'm happy for their first day back, and sad for me! I keep telling them to stop growing up but you know how kids are...they just don't listen!!!!


I took the cutest individual pictures of them but for some reason I kept getting an error message! I love technology...but not as much as you, you see! (Thanks, Napoleon Dynamite) Rachael is in 8th grade and is the big man on campus. Michael is in 5th grade, and Nicole is in 2nd grade. They are such great kids...I couldn't be more proud!





4 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

I cannot believe how grown up Rachael is. She is a knock-out!!! They all look so cute! I know going back to school is hard, but you are so good at giving them your time when you are with them. You are doing awesome, Jen. We love you guys!

vimahi said...

Cute kiddos - - Jonah starts next Monday. He is excited too!! I sent Dylan's bday presents. sorry its late - you understand after all the drama. Much love

Gardner Family said...

Wow on the Rachael part. No wonder my son is so smitten. She even has a personality to match!
Nicole looks so cute and love the hair.

Livingston Family News said...

Jen your children are just all so cute...and not just cuz it was the first day of school either...I always think they are so cute...Love ya