Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dylan is Sooooo 2!!!!


I was asked to play the piano in our stake conference last week and I needed a few minutes to practice. With a 2 yr. old around, I knew I needed to contain him in one place while I practiced so I put him in the high chair with a chocolate pudding cup. He absolutely loves chocolate anything so I expected him to lick the little plastic cup clean, allowing me some great practice time. However, about 5 minutes into my playing I realized it was super quiet. (As a mother of 4 children, I know that super quiet means somewhere, someone is up to something!) As I walked over to the kitchen he must have see me coming because he said, "dat so naughty, huh Mommy!" I laughed so hard for so long. Since I was the only one around I had to grab the camera so I could document the "naughtiness" of it all. He is so stinkin' cute!

6 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Oh Geez!!! But he looks so cute covered in chocolate pudding you couldn't possibly get mad!!! He is so cute! I figure a little clean up is worth a little quiet. :)

Corinne said...

That's awesome! Jameson just walked into the room and looked at the picture and said "Dylan, oh what mess!". As you can see we've dealt with this same type of issue. I'm glad to know things like that don't just happen to me.

Livingston Family News said...

Ha Ha Ha I laughed so hard Jen...That is so Dylan...I so love him...At least it was all in the highchair...

Love Ya,
Angel

vimahi said...

cute Dylan - - love it!!!

Rocker Mama said...

Dilly!!! You are so crazy! Never a dull moment, huh? We love you!

Anonymous said...

happy bday Dylan, 2 is perfect to start learning what to use your mouth for like a good boy, swallow what you can