Monday, May 26, 2008

My Teenager!

Rachael has been gone for 4 days now! She went with her friend Marja's family to their houseboat on Lake Powell. I know that she is a teenager, and that sometimes she is moody, hormonal and the world revolves around her...but I miss her like CRAZY!!! About 5% of the time we call her "The Beast" but the other 95% of the time she is a joy to have around. She is such a good girl! I'm so proud of her and the choices she makes in her life. She is talented (this picture was at her band concert) and funny, and smart, and beautiful, and such a great help to me. I know this sounds a little like a "brag" not a "blog", but oh well!

Here she is with her best friends Marja and Scarlett. They are great girls!!!

2 comments:

vimahi said...

Rachael is so beautiful - -
I didn't know she was gone. I bet you do miss her. I can't believe she is so old and mature:)

Gabaldon said...

I can not beleive that is Rachael she looks so grown up & beautiful! I must be getting old..lol, beautiful Rachael can't wait to see her & the kids