Saturday, April 26, 2008

Our Zoo Trip!

I took the kids to the zoo for the last time before summer. (You can't see any animals in the summer because they are hiding from the heat!) We had such a great time! We went to the Sting Ray Bay exhibit and got to play with the rays and baby sharks. The kids had a blast touching them and even got splashed by them a couple of times.


The second best part of the zoo trip was Harmony Farm where you can see the animals and pet the goats. Dylan loved the goats!!! He kept chasing them all over. Then when they'd stop he'd say, "what his name?" I'd have to look on the collar and tell him the name of the goat. Then he'd chase the next one and say, "what his name?" It was so darling!
We invited my sisters, Corinne and Stacy, to the zoo with us. Stacy was a trooper because she is 9 months pregnant! Their boys, Jameson, Alex, and Isaac are Dylan's best buddies. It was so funny to watch them talking to each other each time we'd get to a new animal. They would say something to each other and then laugh and laugh. What a blessing to live so close to cousins, and I love spending time with my sisters!

6 comments:

vimahi said...

Love your blogging - - -

Love the AZ zoo!!

Gardner Family said...

I heard(and see)they now have sting rays at the zoo. Maybe that will appease the children so we won't have to go to Sea World this year.

CJ said...

Jennifer, I don't know if you remember me but I just wanted to say Hi. Your sister Corinne was in the ward before we FINALLY moved last April. Yep, we were long timers. Your daughter, Rachel, is beautiful like her mother. I only knew about 2 of your kids, and you have 4! Take a peek at my blog if you like.

Livingston Family News said...

I do miss going to the zoo...Maybe we can go this summer I will bring my kids down...don't they have a water area there where they can get wet?

angel

Jennifer Tassainer said...

It was sooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!!

Jennifer Tassainer said...

P.S from Michael with the comment It was soooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!