Thursday, April 3, 2008

Finally!!!

At the encouragement of my sister-in-laws and sisters, I am attempting to break into the world of blogging. I (like Corinne) make no promises to how often I will post anything new, or anything even worthwhile of your precious time. But with so many family and friends living so far away, this seems like a good way to share our life with them. I warn you that anything posted on this blog may be a shameless brag about my 4 wonderful, amazing children. They are my EVERYTHING!!

4 comments:

vimahi said...

nice work - - - i like the template. Now all you have to do is add posts. Complete your profile and you are on your way

Good job

Anonymous said...

yay... add me on your friends... dont forget to post lots of pictures of the kids!

Shell Sherwood said...

you are amazing! I love you and your adorable family.

Livingston Family News said...

Hi Jen...well I had to reset my password but I am now back on...I dont know what to do now or how to set you as my friend or anything like that but at least I can leave you little comments...Well, I am going to try and go back to bed but I will talk to you soon...Love ya, Angel