Monday, April 14, 2008

Michael is the Man!!!


I bought a lawnmower and trimmer a couple of weeks ago. I have a huge yard that my kiddos absolutely love, but the upkeep takes a lot of time. So I enlisted the help of my 10 yr. old, Michael. Papa put the lawnmower together and came over to help us get started and give us a few pointers. (His yard is always immaculate!) Michael was amazing! He had the best attitude! When Papa arrived Michael answered the door and said, "Michael Gary Tassainer reporting for duty!" He listened and followed every direction. He didn't complain once. I was so proud of him! We do the lawn together and it is so fun to spend that time with him. He is such a great young man!

14 comments:

vimahi said...

Cute Michael - I hope my kids get more helpful as time goes by - -

Great blogging by the way

Gabaldon said...

How cute! Heard your place is nice, know we can see what you guys are up to! ~Love~ Lisa & Anthony:)

Anonymous said...

He is all grown up!

Livingston Family News said...

Michael you are the man....Now come and try to mow my lawn (hahaha... Ok Jen I want you to see what time I left this comment...Love ya, Angel

Ryan Jameson said...

Sweet! Sounds like I need to get ethan out there working on the yard with me.

Jennifer Tassainer said...

THAT'S ME!!

Jennifer Tassainer said...

I ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Dumbledore!

Anonymous said...

Hermione!

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter!

Anonymous said...

Thief!

Anonymous said...

Yo dawg!

Anonymous said...

Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick! Brick!

Anonymous said...

Good morning George how are you? I hope your feeling fine. I'd like to stay and chatt,but it's almost 8 o'clock and I haven't got the time!