Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!

The Jones' Halloween party! We missed you Angel, Dorea, Rhonda, and Kristi!


We had a great time trying to find just the right pumpkin at the patch. But every pumpkin was HUGE! We bought the smallest one and I still had to have Michael and Rachael carry it. I can't wait until after the surgery and I can lift things again...I hate being on the injured reserve!


All the cousins (minus the Jamesons in Utah) at Grammy and Papa's Halloween party. They love this tradition because parents are NOT invited. After the pictures are taken they love to shove us out the door...and we love to go out to dinner together with NO KIDS!!















My friend Alene and I went out on Halloween night and had a great time (despite the lame party!) She looked amazing! "Lucy, I'm home!"





6 comments:

vimahi said...

Fun - everything looks fun - - -

I love the black sheep tie

Livingston Family News said...

Jen you all look so cute...I wish we could have been there...

Ride'um Cowgirl!!!

Gabaldon said...

Awww looks like you all had fun!

Cute costumes!!!

Rogers said...

Ohhhh...I miss the halloween parties. You look great and the kids look so good in their costumes! We miss you guys.

Andrew said...

What a fun a bunch! I like your cow print jacket and the red boots. Very very fun. :-)
Scooo-oooo-by.....
Thanks for sharing.

Alene said...

Thanks for a night out! It was fun to hang out with you even if the party was "SPECIAL"